In 2020, Medilab Clinic’s sharing activities during the holy month of Ramadan are different from the previous year. Usually we hold iftar together, but this year the togetherness was not carried out due to complying with government regulations by avoiding crowds, maintaining social distance (social distancing) and physical distancing (physical distancing). This is to break the chain of transmission of Covid-19.
Medilab Clinic distributes basic necessities and other necessities to orphans in orphanages in 2 stages (beginning and end of the holy month of Ramadan). Phase 1 will take place on April 30, 2020 and phase 2 on May 18, 2020. The orphanages visited are as follows:
- Nurul Hidayah Orphanage, Tanjung Piayu
- AL Amani Orphanage, Tiban
- Permate Orphanage, Trans Barelang
- Riski Divine Orphanage, Center Park
- The Qurrotu A’yun Orphanage, the Legend of Malacca
- Ar Rohma Orphanage, Bengkong
- Pondok Islamic Center Islamic Boarding School Nahdhatul Watdhan, Sekupang
Hopefully this activity is useful and we all hope that the Covid-19 pandemic will soon pass.