International vaccination services are useful to make it easier for Indonesian residents who will travel abroad to obtain the vaccines required in the destination country. Medilab Clinic tries to help everyone who has an interest in going abroad such as students, workers, or those who will work for Umrah. Currently, Medilab Clinic has been appointed as a health care facility that can carry out international vaccinations. This is evidenced by the Approval for Issuance and Application for Blank International Vaccination Certificates from the Batam Class I Port Health Office.
- Fire Drill PT. Oshindo Medika Pratama
- PT. Oshindo Medika Pratama (Klinik Medilab & Lablink): Supporting Occupational Health and Work environment in the Indonesia Marine & Offshore Expo (IMOX) 2023
- Klinik BIP is Officially Managed by Klinik Medilab (PT. Oshindo Medika Pratama)
- Health Seminar, Indonesian Women, Recognize and Prevent Cervical Cancer as Early as Possible
- Medilab Clinic Break Fasting with Orphanages and Customers in 2018