Sexual Transmitted Disease Examination Package
It is important for us to carry out screening for infectious diseases early on in order to reduce the occurrence of transmission to partners and reduce the risk of ongoing infection. And if you are diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease, don’t panic! Patients can undergo treatment quickly and appropriately, to prevent complications that can endanger the patient.
Symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases:
- Discharge from the penis, gonorrhea, in women a fishy-smelling discharge from the vagina.
- Bumps, sores or blisters appear around the penis, vagina, anus or mouth.
- Skin rash appears on the body, hands or feet.
- Appears swollen lymph nodes or lumps in the groin.
- Vagina or penis feels itchy and burning.
- Fever and shiver.
- Dry penis skin, rash and redness.
- Pain when urinating or during sex and lower abdominal pain.
Any symptoms??? Don’t worry, now Medilab Clinic provides Sexually Transmitted Diseases examination services.