To maintain the quality of laboratory examinations, all sample checks are done by using automatic analyzer equipments that has high sensitivity and specificity. Features include:
- High accuracy on serology of ELISA method
- Quick and accurate on hematology and chemistry panel of automatic method
- Using LIS (Laboratory Information System) program to transfer the results.
- Using Internal and External Quality Control to control all tools in the laboratory
- Internal Quality Control is conducted according to Westgard multi rules daily, and External Quality Control is conducted once a year by PNPME (Program Nasional Pemantapan Mutu Eksternal), Ministry of Health Republic of Indonesia.