Diabetes Melitus Package
Diabetes Mellitus is a chronic disease characterized by chronic blood glucose levels that exceed normal values. The term blood glucose is often known by the public as blood sugar.
Diabetes Mellitus is caused by a disturbance in the body, so the body is unable to use blood glucose into the cells, so glucose accumulates in the blood.
Prevention of Diabetes Mellitus
- Maintain ideal body weight.
- Eat a healthy diet between 3-5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, reduce your intake of sugar, salt and saturated fat.
- Get 30 minutes of physical activity every day.
- Avoid the use of tobacco (smoking, chewing and electric tobacco) and avoid consuming alcohol.
- Manage Stress.
- Test blood glucose and HbA1c levels regularly at Medilab Clinic
Check Your Blood Sugar Level Now!